- Did you ever lose time from
work or school due to gambling?
- Has gambling ever made your
home life unhappy?
- Did gambling affect your reputation?
- Have you ever felt remorse
- Did you ever gamble to get
money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial
- Did gambling cause a decrease
in your ambition or efficiency?
- After losing did you feel you
must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
- After a win did you have a
strong urge to return and win more?
- Did you often gamble until
your last dollar was gone?
- Did you ever borrow to finance
- Have you ever sold anything
to finance gambling?
- Were you reluctant to use "gambling
money" for normal expenditures?
- Did gambling make you careless
of the welfare of yourself or your family?
- Did you ever gamble longer
than you had planned?
- Have you ever gambled to escape
worry or trouble?
- Have you ever committed, or
considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
- Did gambling cause you to have
difficulty in sleeping?
- Do arguments, disappointments
or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
- Did you ever have an urge to
celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling?
- Have you ever considered self
destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?
|If you answered YES to any of these questions,
you may have a gambling problem.